PageMaps | May, all stars...



Hello and happy May!

This months PageMaps layout is not your conventional "Mother's day" layout. As I was looking for pictures to create with the sketch, these images jumped out to me the most. My little ones candid approach to making the most of our outing brought back so many fond memories. I can never get enough of all the fun things we did together during our road trip to Stamford, CT and NYC. Moments like this don't come too often, but when they do, the kids and I take advantage of opportunities brought our way.

I was drawn to the stars placement on this months sketch. I grabbed my star punch and quickly put my layout together. I used a mix of colorful pattern papers, which cohesively complimented my photos color pallet. I kept the layout simple using strips of 6x1" strips to frame and set the background foundation. Everything else just feel perfectly into place.




Once again, thanks so much for stopping by... hope you're creatively inspired to document those special "moments" about being a mom.

xo, Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.