PageMaps | she's so fancy...



Hello June! I'm getting exciting for summer with the kids home, to enjoy some lazy summer days, trips to the lake and the ocean and little adventures on our 2015 summer bucket list. One of my goals this summer is to use my camera more often than I have been. As I was finding inspiration for images to scrapbook this months sketch layout, I realized I have slacked off big time. There are memories I know I've not captured that should have been. But no, I was too lazy. On the flip side, I have enjoyed being in the moment without camera in hand. So, this summer, my goal will be to balance it all out being in the moment while capture our life behind the lens.


That said, these images of baby girl and daddy are my favorites thus far. It was a last minute decision she decided to attend her school Father & Daughter Dance. Luckily, I was able to convince Tim taking her and ordering her a wrist corsage... totally appropriate. I even bought her pink lipstick to match her pink and white corsage flowers.

I love this months PageMaps sketch a lot. There are so many ways to interpret the design for your own scrapbook layout. B&W images were appropriate for this page since I wanted the pastel like colors to pop with the geometric background and gold accents. I love how the overall look turned out. This sketch is sure going to be one of my go to sketches for future projects.

To complete my June sketch layout, I used GB's June kits, which were absolutely perfect for this layout. Totally swooned over the colors and all the pretty embellishments. Made creating this layout that much faster and easier. . Be sure to check out the rest of the team and contributors this months... there is a whole lot of inspiration for creating.




Thanks for stopping by... have an awesome week! Until next month... xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.