CT2 | work space reorganized...


This is where the magic happens... my workbench! It's not the traditional style jeweler's bench, but THIS workbench totally works for me. It's spacious with plenty of room to grow. A few weeks back I spent some time reorganizing my work area. It was time to remove all the clutter and improve my work flow. I even found a few treasures that went missing during the process of making cool jewelry. Soon, this work space (the two car garage!) will no longer be... my handy hubby is working on building me my own work shed or as I've heard it's called a "she shed". I've managed to score a few windows and an exterior door, thanks to Habitat for Humanity! Super excited for the process of building to begin. In the meantime, I'll continue to enjoy where I create now... my happy place!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.