CT2 | a facelift...

(What I'm wearing Asymmetrical Chevron Necklace

I am slowly changing things up around here on the blog and to my jewelry store. My goal is to consistently add more blog content weekly and new product monthly. With summer break just around the corner, the whole life balancing act will be most prominent. While this is nothing new, I have been preparing myself, mentally and physically, for our new daily life changes with routine. Totally looking forward to days where I spend more time with my littles, soaking up sunshine at the beach, and our family adventures, all while running a small jewelry business. Any spare time I have in the studio creating new product and working on orders is time well spent for sure. Looking forward to it!

Here's to an AWESOME summer break... xo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.