Gossamer Blue | Inspirational Blog Hop...


TGIF and welcome! If you've arrived from Caylee's blog, you're in the right place. This months kit content was excellent. As always, I'm continually thrilled to create with great product and amazed by the color choices. I especially loved the frames included in the digital files from the main kit. Instead of framing images behind the four openings of the frame, I embellished it with colors and elements to compliment the large image. A very simple design with an explosion of color that doesn't necessarily take away from photo.


This page documents my thoughts about my sons next journey into middle school. How fast times flies when you have children. You want them to grow up and experience life as you have if not better. But I'd prefer to to just slow down a little so I can soak in as much as I can of my kids youth. It's surreal with the first born is becoming a young man, and watching him become who he is a wonderful experience.


Thank you for stopping by... head on over to Diane's blog for more inspiration! Happy Creating...xo!

Beshka Kueser
Brenda Weaver
Caylee Grey
Cindy Liebel
Diane Payne
Emily Spahn
Erin Taylor
Eunyoung Lee
Heather Leopard
Jill Keller
Joy Taylor
Katie Ehmann
Laura Rahel Crosby
Tara Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.