PageMaps | Easter approaches...



I just realized I am not prepared for Easter this year. Have no clue as to what our plans will be but I know I need to hurry and stock up on some eggs for the girl to begin coloring so she can enjoy hunting for eggs. I love that she is still into it... it's another way for her to be creative with her hands.


This months PageMaps layout sketch was a challenge for me. All the layering of various pattern papers was different for me, but I really enjoyed the idea of piecing it all together. As seen in the images, I used a very light, subtle background for the layouts foundation and piled on the patterns that I felt gave the page a cohesive look. Mixed up the title treatment a bit but kept it simple, allowing all the colors on this page to pop. And of course, I had to throw in a bit of gold!!!



Thanks so much for taking a peek at my project. Enjoy your weekend and have a wonderful Easter :)
...xo!

2 comments:

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.