Gossamer Blue | she's so fab...


It's never a dull moment when one begins creating with an amazing kit from Gossamer Blue each month and the March kit was just that.... A M A Z I N G! Everything about the kit screamed spring with lots of soft pastel colors and bold embellishments to boot.

The "You Are So Rad." digital file made creating my main kit layout so easy and fast! I am not a fast scrapper, it takes me more than an hour to make a page... sometimes a few days. It really shouldn't take longer than an hour or two. But sometimes it just does, at least for me. I found these images of my girl last month and knew they were perfect for this page. I went with b&w since the original photo colors were bold. I love the soft background with b&w images anyway. Once I printed out the large title for my page and backed it up with the gold scripted pattern paper, the photos were anchored off to the side. I used very little embellishment to decorate the page, because I didn't want them to overwhelm the page. A definite fave layout by far!





If you haven't, be sure to pick up your kit TODAY, before they are all gone!!!! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you enjoy working with your Gossamer Blue kit as much as I did... xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.