Gossamer Blue | 45...



As many of you already know, my birthday has soon passed and this blogpost is a bit late... it's all good because I spent the week ( and weekend) celebrating with my friends and family :) I had a really great time, relaxing, playing, drinking, eating lots and lots of cake and spent a portion of my Sunday recovering. I have been going through some personal things over the last several months... mentally and physically. And I think I am finally coming out of that funk and realizing 45 is truly just a number and that I can no longer sweat the small stuff. The mental and physical changes to this aging body of mine will not defeat me... it's challenging. But I'm staying positive.

That all said, I love when a layout comes together so quickly. Especially when there are plenty of amazing products to create with. As you can see, I used nothing buy words, and numbers to embellishment my page, with a few accents and journaling on the side. Very simple, straight forward and to the point. Read more on my Gossamer Blue blogpost from last Friday... xo!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.