Page Maps | July sketch, poolside...


hey everyone, my layout share today showcases PageMaps July sketch. i'm a sucker for small photos in a page design and i love how simple the sketch was and easy to use.



i loved the floral and polka dots throughout the sketch, which inspired my use of circle elements on my layout and mixed it up with diago
nal lines in my title treatment.



these photo are some of my favorites from last summer. the kids had such a great time playing together by the pool... and of course, i can never get enough of their humor!

and if you haven't yet, register for PageMaps University Layout Class 2. there are LOTS and LOTS of sketch ideas and inspiration from a fabulous group of talent for a great deal!!

...xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cindy Scraps. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.